L&D's Playbook for the Digital Age
Learn how to formulate a short- and long-term learning strategy based on evolving business needs in the digital age.
Designed by Brandon Carson, an award-winning learning leader with years of experience in large corporate training environments, the workshop focuses on providing a development program targeted to both current learning leaders and those aspiring to take on the role of leading a corporate learning organization. The workshop also provides an opportunity for participants to grow their professional network by connecting to like-minded learning professionals to learn and share as well as advance personal growth.
This Course is for Those Who Want To:
- Learn how the digital age impacts L&D and how to ensure their L&D practice is positioned to support both the business and the workforce in their era of rapid acceleration.
- Identify the critical business problems the digital age presents and how L&D can address them.
- Learn how to build a flexible, adaptive strategy playbook to proactively meet the performance needs of the digital age.
- Learn what a digital L&D team really is and what capabilities you need to deliver digital learning strategies.
Course Benefits include:
- Each participant will create their own learning playbook focused on their individual situation.
- Five (5) weekly meetings, plus a check-in session to work interactively with the cohort and Mr. Carson.
- Upon successful completion, you'll have widely-recognized digital credentials through Credly that represent your skills.
- 1 Certificate of Completion with Recertification Codes
Upcoming Course Dates:
All classes take place on Tuesdays.
- June 8, 15, 22, 29, July 6 & September 14 from 6pm-8pm ET
Instructor Brandon Carson:
A strategic and accomplished talent development leader with extensive experience in creating global workforce development strategies, Brandon Carson currently leads learning at Delta Air Lines in support of their global airport and cargo operations. Brandon has been honored with several industry awards, including the ATD BEST Award, the Learning Guild People's Choice Award, and three Brandon Hall Awards for Best Custom Learning Design. Brandon is the author of Learning In The Age of Immediacy: Five Factors For How We Connect, Communicate, and Get Work Done and the forthcoming book Impact! Corporate Learning’s Playbook for the Digital Age both from ATD Press. He has also served on the board of the North American Simulation and Gaming Association (NASAGA) and the ATD TK conference committee.