ACIP: e-Learning Instructional Design & Development Program
Early Bird Pricing for August 2022 Start Date:
- November 9, 2021 - June 26: $2560.00 (Save 20%)
- June 27 - July 24: $2720.00 (Save 15%)
- July 25 - August 7: $2800.00 (Save 10%)
Based on the industry-leading ideas from Michael Allen’s Guide to e-Learning, this program will fundamentally change the way you perceive the design and development of e-learning and the possibilities for success! You’ll learn both critical design principles and the skills you need with the tools you’re already using to make a performance difference in your organization.
Completion of this program earns you an Allen Certified Instructional Professional (ACIP) Level 1 credential.
In this program you receive:
- Michael Allen's Guide to e-Learning (US Customers only)
Design 100: Fundamentals of Design of e-Learning (free with purchase of the full ACIP Program - $149 value)
- Design 101: Instructional Interactivity
- Design 102: Building Instructional Interactions
- Design 103: Designing for e-Learning
- Design 104: Practicum & Coaching
Experience level: Any
Format: Virtual instructor-led training (webinar series)
Duration: 40+ hours total (20 x 2-hour instructor-led sessions) and a robust practicum
Upcoming Cohort Dates:
- 2022: February 15 - May 24
- 2022: August 16 - November 29
Instructor: Ethan Edwards & Nan Thornton
Technical requirements: Online instructor-led sessions are conducted via webinar on the Zoom platform. (View Zoom's system requirements here.) You will need a good enough internet connection to view your instructor's shared screen and to access examples of online interactivity.